Consent for Minor


The consent for minors form must be completed by the minor’s parents or guardians and either given to the counsellor at the first appointment or scanned and emailed to prior to the first appointment. 

If there is a separation or divorce our office must receive consent from both parents before the child’s counselling sessions can begin. If there is a custody agreement, our office must have a copy of the most recent agreement AND consent for counselling forms signed by both parents (except when proof of sole custody is provided) prior to counselling sessions. 

Download Minor Consent Form here