The best gift you could give yourself is the time to reflect and gain the clarity, skills and motivation needed to DESIGN the future you truly deserve!
Bridge Counseling is a group private practice, which has been serving Saskatoon for nearly two decades. We specialize in connecting you to your potential, allowing you to consciously design your best life. Our team brings the expertise to facilitate both the healing of counselling and results-oriented coaching. On your journey to improve your life or relationships, you will encounter unique barriers, blind spots, upsets and obstacles. Receiving both Counseling and Coaching in one service can help you overcome these challenges; better understand how your past may be affecting your present; gain clarity about where you are and where you want to be in your life, career, or relationships; and the actions and attitudes required to connect you & your potential.
- Do you worry excessively?
- Feel that you or your relationship is broken?
- Feel overwhelmed, stressed & like you are not enough?
- Feel lost, unfulfilled & dissatisfied with yourself & your life?
- Are you unclear about who you are and where you should be headed?
- Frustrated about not feeling heard or respected?
- Disconnected from the important people in your life?
Our team Can Help You:
Become strong & confident
Create meaningful & fulfilling relationships
Discover your worth, wisdom & inner strength
Free yourself from excess worry
Uncovering the barriers to your success
Assert yourself in positive & healthy ways
Find hope & optimism during difficult times
Gain clarity and motivation to create the life you deserve
Are you Ready?
No matter how far along we are on a path of personal growth, many of us can benefit from professional guidance. Working with a counselor, psychologist or coach is a powerful experience. If any of the questions above resonated with you, then congratulations, you’re on the right path! All the guidance, support and direction you’re seeking is right here.
- Are you ready to make a change?
- Are you prepared to work toward that change with support and guidance from a counselor, psychologist or coach?
- Are you willing to invest in yourself and create time to consciously design your best life?
We believe that all people deserve to be treated with dignity, respect and unconditional regard. Seeking help is an act of bravery; we consider it a privilege to assist you on your path. Click the button below to book your appointment with one of our talented counselors, psychologists or coaches today!
How Do Your Know It Is Working?
At Bridge Counseling we use feedback informed treatment (FIT), to help ensure that you will progress in therapy. FIT allows you as a client to give feedback to your counsellor on your progress, as well as on how you are experiencing counselling sessions.